Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if that's how they treated our best outfield player on the night I hate to think how they treated De Bruyne and Fernandinho... Oh wait, they didn't. Because it's personal, isn't it? Some people have certain players who they decide early on that they hate, and will not change their minds no matter what. Kolarov could have a POTS year for us in which he scored a UCL final hat-trick against Barcelona and would still be loathed by half of this forum.
Keep it rational

As did everyone but Silva and Caballero. Whatever went wrong last night goes deeper than individual form.

Hardly a one-off for Aleks, though. Is it?

giphy.gif

if it's a choice between a fan like the OP and Aleks, the OP can jog on. Aleks has been a great servant and is one of our best players this year. The shit he gets from the old bitter brigade is embarrassing and the sooner that lot are put to pasture the better for our club.

If it's a choice between a fan and a paid employee of the club, then it's a no brainer, the employee can jog on.

When the players are gone we'll still be here. We're the club, not the players or the manager.

'Aleks has been a great servant' - Aleks has been a fantastically well paid professional at our club.

'the sooner that lot are put to pasture the better for our club' - and there'll be no club at this point.

He had a decent enough game overall but he did seem to needlessly hoof it out of play a number of times. Isn't the punishment for that a season on loan at Torino?

If it's a choice between a fan and a paid employee of the club, then it's a no brainer, the employee can jog on.

When the players are gone we'll still be here. We're the club, not the players or the manager.

'Aleks has been a great servant' - Aleks has been a fantastically well paid professional at our club.

'the sooner that lot are put to pasture the better for our club' - and there'll be no club at this point.

I'm specifically refering to the serial moaners. The bunch who slate Aleks even when he has played well. The Sterling is shite brigade.

Like it or not, a large, large section of our support has never embraced our growth and reminisce on the glory days of us scraping 1-0 wins over Ipswich. The good ole days of Buzzer or even Jamie Pollock.

Football evolved. They didn't. The highlight of the game for them these days is booing the champs league anthem and then leaving with 10 mins to go. Join in on a Poznan, are you having a laugh?

So when they are hurling abuse at our players or sitting there holier than thou casting judgement upon a player that turned down Mourinho at Madrid to join City and has been here for 6 or so years and is having one of his best seasons yet, I've a problem with that.

Correct, he actually has to adjust his whole body a lot of the time to make his backwards left foot pass which often breaks down the tempo of the play instead of just playing an easy right foot pass inside to keep the momentum going. Clichy is just as bad, no wonder our left backs are targeted.
All players should be able to perform the basics with their chocolate foot
Clichy played at least one pass with his right foot. A good incisive pass too.

And yet in his own thread, he gets
And I think he's done OK as a centre half this season, however a hard man he is not, which was my reason for posting in this thread
I'm still laughing at the hardman leaving us a man short in our own box because he got hit by the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.