Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can completely understand his frustration, he busts a gut every game, and on many occasions, drags Arsenal off the ground, how many of his team mates can look each other in the eye and tell them they are giving their all?
I would've loved to see him at City, the passion and tenacity of Tevez. but Arsenal will not sell to us again.

It must be the best feeling in the world when your manager thinks mostly like you do.

I love hearing Pep saying things I've been arguing for for years :-)

Same. :)

Me and an IRL city fan have been calling for the Young Boy Revolution for a couple of years now. I still can't believe we landed the crown jewel in Jesus :). Sane was a fantastic surprise for me personally as I didn't see enough of him to set any expectations. I really wanted to add Renato to the roster but we can't get em all. Mbappe, weigl, Bellerin, bernardo silva, and ederson are what I have my eyes set on as of now.

I'm pretty bummed at how little game time Garcia has gotten because I wanted to find out if he's good enough to start in the dream YBR squad.

I was on the fence with Raz but not anymore (have to be the best talent at the position and have baloon d'or / world 11 potential to make the dream squad). Sadly Kelechi isn't good enough to make it as of now :(.

You have anyone else lined up other than Mbappe?

No way Arsenal will sell Sanchez to us and really don't think his attitude is right for us anyway - his contract situation has overshadowed Arsenals season. Pep is building a real togetherness in our squad that has been lacking for some time. We will need to chose our recruits carefully and I'm not sure Sanchez fits the bill in terms of age or attitude. He certainly has ability but I think Pep is looking to build something truly great with very high quality young players. I hope we keep Aguero and give Sanchez a miss - let him go to Juve.
...or Chelsea or the rags?

Sanchez reminds me a bit of Tevez. Tremendous workrate and talent but hard to keep happy. Could be troublesome if not selected enough.

Arsenal will win their trophy ( finishing in the top 4 )with or without Sanchez.

They have won it with Bendtner before , now with Sanchez and later it will be someone else.

He's obviously a great player, but I'm not sure where he'd fit into our team. Would've loved to have signed him a few years ago, but don't think he's what we need right now. Can se him going to Juventus,

If we were to replace Aguero with Sanchez I'd be hugely disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.