Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where would he play? wide or centrally?

And is he not simply another average type player that will hinder the progress of the likes of Sancho?

Let's not forget those on loan too.....Roberts,Zinchenko,Moreno.

Sancho is surely simply waiting for Nolito to vacate the premises in 2018 or 2019. He's a left winger through and through.

I am a massive Sancho fan, but let's be realistic, he's 16. Yes he's physically strong for a 16 year old, but he's still 16. He's not made his debut yet, he'll probably do so next season, and maybe get a squad role in the season after if things go well. That'd be him at 18 playing a squad role which would be fantastic.

Oxlade-Chamberlain will be pushing 30 by the time Sancho is 21, they aren't really going to compete if even they exclusively shared a position.

Where would he play? wide or centrally?

And is he not simply another average type player that will hinder the progress of the likes of Sancho?

Let's not forget those on loan too.....Roberts,Zinchenko,Moreno.
Roberts is the only one of those three that will get a genuine pop at the first team.

I'll put money on that.

I think he's certainly an improvement on Navas and Nolito, and given Sané and Sterling aren't getting displaced. He'd be a decent compliment to them without making someone fucked off.

No, nonono, oh no. Will make a good player for Everton though i reckon, under Koeman he could flourish to a fine consistent standard. I think he is a rung or two beneath what we need though on a consistent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.