Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope for me even if we are short on HG quota. A more technical version of Milner but with injuries.

Just not very good. Powerful runner, poor decision maker and average ability. Could have become a good player but years wasted at Arsenal hav left him a very average, injury prone player who has wasted his best years of development

Just not very good. Powerful runner, poor decision maker and average ability. Could have become a good player but years wasted at Arsenal hav left him a very average, injury prone player who has wasted his best years of development

hes only 23 isn't he ? got plenty of years of development left.

He's a 23 year old player who is all about his physicality, who is already being let down by his body. 23 isn't young, especially for someone in his position

sterling and stones are only a year younger and they are classed as developing talents tbf. i think that could be more to do with arsenals medical/training regime, they are awful for injuries

sterling and stones are only a year younger and they are classed as developing talents tbf. i think that could be more to do with arsenals medical/training regime, they are awful for injuries
That's because they are developing, at least Sterling is. Chamberlain isn't developing, he's standing still, if not moving backwards and has been for 5 years. He's pretty much where Rodwell was when we signed him, a failed prospect who never kicked on and never managed to stay fit long enough to put a decent season under his belt.

As a teenager he looked the next big thing just like Walcott, oh and Wilshire, hmm, noticed a theme there in his lack of development, maybe the bluds on Arsenal TV have a point. Maybe one of those cockroach journalists who spend too much time sucking PEGs cock could look at how good players stagnate and deteriorate under Wenger?

That's because they are developing, at least Sterling is. Chamberlain isn't developing, he's standing still, if not moving backwards and has been for 5 years. He's pretty much where Rodwell was when we signed him, a failed prospect who never kicked on and never managed to stay fit long enough to put a decent season under his belt.

under pep i think he could fulfill his potential. if pep thinks hes good enough then thats enough for me. we are just gonna have to disagree mate

Not true, he's clearly developing as he's probably been Arsenal's best player since moving into midfield in January. So he's playing better than ever and in a new position...pretty much the definition of developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.