Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable thread. People actually do hate a player of their own without knowing the man person. And the man as a player has so far been great for us and luckily the manager reckognise this. really poor. Once a blue always a blue and once a scapegoat always a scapegoat.
Spot on,these ****s get on my nerves !

him booting the ball out wasn't the reason we drew yesterday,

Keep seeing this "point" from the experts on here in this and Kolarov's actual thread in the PP forum. Not sure anyone has actually suggested it was though.

Still, it suits the narrative of the experts who think this guy is any good, and they can call those who know he's poor "supporters" for being honest and not glossing over another bang average performance.

If it's a choice between a fan and a paid employee of the club, then it's a no brainer, the employee can jog on.

When the players are gone we'll still be here. We're the club, not the players or the manager.

'Aleks has been a great servant' - Aleks has been a fantastically well paid professional at our club.

'the sooner that lot are put to pasture the better for our club' - and there'll be no club at this point.

A fan doesn't repeatedly target individual players. A fan gets behind the team.

And yet in his own thread, he gets

I'm still laughing at the hardman leaving us a man short in our own box because he got hit by the ball.

Whose claimed he is a hard man? Maybe he isn't but at least he flattened the Stoke wide player when they were dishing it out.

No doubt you were moaning for Aleks to be sent off at that point?

If I was kolarov I'd just twat the fuckers lol. Seriously, grow a pair you idiots. If you weren't always slagging off one of our most consistent perfomers (at cb) this season, maybe he wouldnt feel the need to call you winging cocks.

Unbelievable thread. People actually do hate a player of their own without knowing the man person. And the man as a player has so far been great for us and luckily the manager reckognise this. really poor. Once a blue always a blue and once a scapegoat always a scapegoat.
Absolutely spot on. Rag cocks the lot of them

Whose claimed he is a hard man? Maybe he isn't but at least he flattened the Stoke wide player when they were dishing it out.

No doubt you were moaning for Aleks to be sent off at that point?
No doubt.

166.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.