Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
166.gif
Highlight of the thread right there. Not that that would be too difficult, mind! Doesn't look like the OP has been back since this morning. Has he been given a rest?

The outcome of these threads depends on the day (or more likely, who posted it).

I recall a thread about disliked players not so far back and a lot of people were happy to weigh in on him on that day.

I have never slated a player out loud but is it okay for me to think in my head he's shit?

I was never a Kolarov hater but thought it was time for him to go last summer but this season he has been the most consistent back we have had and played pretty well last night.

The outcome of these threads depends on the day (or more likely, who posted it).

I recall a thread about disliked players not so far back and a lot of people were happy to weigh in on him on that day.

I have never slated a player out loud but is it okay for me to think in my head he's shit?

No, it's absolutely a-ok to air your opinion on here, given that it is a forum for such. What isn't ok, the general consensus says, is giving players grief at the ground.

Some on here seem to think that if you criticise a player on here you a) don't know anything, and b) must also do it at the ground.

He has been our best defender by a mile this season and seems to have reinvented himself at CB sure to get a contract extension as he's so versatile and seems to fit the mould Pep requires from his defenders and repect to him as he's proved me wrong i thought he was fookin hopeless

Call me old fashioned, but this is just about City’s longest ever period without being relegated from the top flight. We’ve also won 5 of our 14 major trophies in the last 6 years.

However, we’re a strange club that worships Uwe Rosler (who left City two divisions lower than when he joined), but strangely never took to Edin Dzeko (who won the Premier League twice, whilst scoring some of the most important goals in our history)

We preferred Tony Coton to Andy Dibble, whilst Ian Bishop’s legacy was far more powerful than his actual contribution, (which basically amounted to a diving header, and a long diagonal pass to David White)

We also booed Ian Bowyer and Paul Power, both of whom won the League, after leaving City
But I digress.
I can’t remember the last time that I actually considered a City player to be shit.
Gary Mason? Jim Whitley? Nick Fenton? Martyn Margetson?

Nowadays, we have overpriced, frustrating, and maybe players who are inconsistent at the top level.

However Kolarov has scored for City against Napoli, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. He also scored a crucial last minute equalizer against Sunderland in 2012, and assisted wonderfully for Aguero’s opener against United in 2013.
He's also been one of our more consistent performers this season.

Not perfect.
Shit?
Give over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.