Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a teenager he looked the next big thing just like Walcott, oh and Wilshire, hmm, noticed a theme there in his lack of development, maybe the bluds on Arsenal TV have a point. Maybe one of those cockroach journalists who spend too much time sucking PEGs cock could look at how good players stagnate and deteriorate under Wenger?

Henry Winter brought it up after the first 5-1 loss, Wenger has failed to develop the British core they paraded about all signing simultaneous contracts. Wilshere was fucked off on loan for Granit Xhaka, Chambers is worse off than when he left Southampton, Ramsey never kicked on since 13/14, Walcott perpetually underperforming and underdeveloped event 28 years old, Oxlade Chamberlain not where he should be, Gibbs is just shit.

Not true, he's clearly developing as he's probably been Arsenal's best player since moving into midfield in January. So he's playing better than ever and in a new position...pretty much the definition of developing.
Better than ever in a new position? He played that position against Milan to rave reviews about 5 years ago, far more impressively. Arsenals best player since January is not really an accolade I'd brag about really, if it's even true

Better than ever in a new position? He played that position against Milan to rave reviews about 5 years ago, far more impressively. Arsenals best player since January is not really an accolade I'd brag about really, if it's even true
Neither would be being our best CB but it's a badge of honour on here these days.

It's akin to being the least fattest kid at fat camp.

I'd take him, can play a number of different positions and helps the HG, and the thing with injury prone Arsenal players is they tend not to be injury prone once they leave, Wilshere barely played for 3 years? and has nearly played a full year at B'mouth, Van Persie went the entire season at the rags when they won the title. Plus seemingly non-injury prone players go there and struggle, Cazorla, Ramsey, Welbeck, Rosicky etc. all suffered bad injuries since joining.

Another place where Arsenal fall behind everyone else, must be down to a poor medical team etc. however I think Ox coming to us could realise his full potential.

To be fair to Wenger injuries have curtailed their English players progress and there is a glass ceiling with their talent.

Neither would be being our best CB but it's a badge of honour on here these days.

It's akin to being the least fattest kid at fat camp.
Can you imagine someone on another teams forum arguing they should try and buy one of our CB's with that logic? We can but hope, maybe they could buy Clichy as well as "Man City's best defending LB"

Henry Winter brought it up after the first 5-1 loss, Wenger has failed to develop the British core they paraded about all signing simultaneous contracts. Wilshere was fucked off on loan for Granit Xhaka, Chambers is worse off than when he left Southampton, Ramsey never kicked on since 13/14, Walcott perpetually underperforming and underdeveloped event 28 years old, Oxlade Chamberlain not where he should be, Gibbs is just shit.
Makes you think. For me Wenger has been a broken man & coasting since GPC finished him off circa 2005

Yes he played there once 5 years ago, now he's playing there regularly. Are you seriously trying to pretend he's not developing as a player by excelling in a new position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.