Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, he's maybe as much as good as silva, even maybe a bit better.
But he need to improove his football IQ, and defensive skills. As a guy, he's a worker, quiet, almost never doing ITW, not going out, etc etc..

I forgot him in my post, cause he is out of breath since a good month now, but he can also have a great great carreer. But I don't see him mooving this summer to a top club. Stayin at Monaco, or maybe Atletico, something like that.

He also have an awesome chemistery with Mendy, but seems a bit under his level when Sidibe or Raggi play as Left back.

Tho, he once played as Left Back 60 minutes after Mendy's red card vs Lyon (don't judge him on that, Tolisso is an asshole) and have been stunish. He just need to feel confident on his side i think, wich he's not with Sidibe or Raggi behind him.
Im interested in your opinion on Mendy to me he looks one of the best leftbacks in Europe and would suit us down to the ground would he want to move to England?

he's the closest thing to Dave I've seen.

Except Dave has played at the highest level for ten years, winning titles for both club and country, whilst also coping with the slog of England.

We've seemingly signed plenty players in the past who looked world-beaters, only for us to discover they can't cut it at a club where you are expected to deliver every week.

Bernado Silva has excellent technical capacity, but he's not even comparable to Isco, who has existed at a much higher level in Spain at the biggest club in the world.

I remember when Gourcuff and Ben Arfa were being heralded from the rooftops in such a shit league.

I would rather save £50m and spend it on two full-backs and sign Isco.

Except Dave has played at the highest level for ten years, winning titles for both club and country, whilst also coping with the slog of England.

We've seemingly signed plenty players in the past who looked world-beaters, only for us to discover they can't cut it at a club where you are expected to deliver every week.

Bernado Silva has excellent technical capacity, but he's not even comparable to Isco, who has existed at a much higher level in Spain at the biggest club in the world.

I remember when Gourcuff and Ben Arfa were being heralded from the rooftops in such a shit league.

Agreed

I like the look of Silva, B but I would take Isco ahead of him.

That's why Isco is likely to leave Madrid, yet you cite it as a reason to target him instead of Silva.

You also underestimate Silva, could be one of the very best within a couple of years.

That's why Isco is likely to leave Madrid, yet you cite it as a reason to target him instead of Silva.

You also underestimate Silva, could be one of the very best within a couple of years.

I'd argue Isco is likely to leave Madrid because he hasn't been able to get enough regular game time, not because he isn't good enough, but because he has better players ahead of him.

And certainly ones that Bernardo Silva would not get in ahead of either, at the present time.

Curse of Real Madrid for Isco, who can hardly be blamed at wanting to sign for them when they came knocking.

He could always pull those two Champions League medals out of his back pocket.

Our own David Silva would have struggled to get a game every week at Madrid, such is their stocked roster.

It's not my money, I would take both B Silva and Isco, simply because we will be losing Dave in the next couple years, Nasri won't be back and there is no guarantee that Gundogan will be able to remain fit.

For the price of Pogba, we'd get both.

I'd argue Isco is likely to leave Madrid because he hasn't been able to get enough regular game time, not because he isn't good enough, but because he has better players ahead of him.

And certainly ones that Bernardo Silva would not get in ahead of either, at the present time.

Curse of Real Madrid for Isco, who can hardly be blamed at wanting to sign for them when they came knocking.

He could always pull those two Champions League medals out of his back pocket.

Our own David Silva would have struggled to get a game every week at Madrid, such is their stocked roster.

It's not my money, I would take both B Silva and Isco, simply because we will be losing Dave in the next couple years, Nasri won't be back and there is no guarantee that Gundogan will be able to remain fit.

For the price of Pogba, we'd get both.
I like where your head is at :-)

Out of all Monaco's players, he'd be my number one signing, followed by Mendy. Not often do you see someone outplay Dave at his own game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.