Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously a great player, but I'm not sure where he'd fit into our team. Would've loved to have signed him a few years ago, but don't think he's what we need right now. Can se him going to Juventus,
I agree. If Juve can keep Dybala they'll have one hell of a forward line. Sanchez-Higuain-Dybala oh my.

With the stunt he is currently pulling in Arsenal, I am not really sure he is the player with the right attitude for the club. It is clear however that he wants to reunite with Guardiola but I don't know... precedence is a big word. If he can show so much petulance and disrespect to Wenger, then I don't see why the antics cannot repeat itself in a squad that is highly competitive like ours.

I will look elsewhere, focus on young talented players that can be molded to fit into the system with the right attitude and approach.

With the stunt he is currently pulling in Arsenal, I am not really sure he is the player with the right attitude for the club. It is clear however that he wants to reunite with Guardiola but I don't know... precedence is a big word. If he can show so much petulance and disrespect to Wenger, then I don't see why the antics cannot repeat itself in a squad that is highly competitive like ours.

I will look elsewhere, focus on young talented players that can be molded to fit into the system with the right attitude and approach.

I agree,he looks a complete bell end with his behaviour.Shown a total lack of respect for Arsenal fans too.Not hard I know.

We need leadership and drive to win on the field which we are sorely lacking and is clearly exposed in big games. Sanchez has shown that with his attitude (looks abrasive to some teammates who do not turn up some days like a few today) and record of leading Chile against all the stars from Brazil and Argentina to championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.