Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd be our new Milner. Would be a solid squad player who can play all of the pitch. If he's not to overpriced then I'd be behind this signing.

Yes he played there once 5 years ago, now he's playing there regularly. Are you seriously trying to pretend he's not developing as a player by excelling in a new position?
I'm questioning if he has "excelled in a new position". How many games has he played in CM and how many of those were they soundly beaten? According to WhoScored he's started in central midfield 3 times this year (of which they lost two, badly)

I'd be fine with him as long as Arsenal don't ask for too much. Hes only got 12 months left so not much leverage on their end.

There's plenty of evidence that Wenger is to blame for the injuries. How many times has Wilshere been injured at Bournemouth?

Has made 16 appearances this season but had a few injuries at Bournemouth as well. It's only in the last couple of seasons he has barely played for Arsenal, and that is probably down to their medical team that has hindered their English players progress.

Last edited:
Another reason I wouldn't want him is how long he's spent at Arsenal. A club who define the word ''bottlers'. In recent years they have been utterly spineless. Not sure I'd want a player who was raised in that culture.

Please God not unless he's practically free and willing to set on the bench most of the time and not complain if a kids is progressed ahead of him. So no thanks.

English player are overpriced and generally shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.