Is Manchester getting rougher (or is it just reported more?)

One major issue is the fact GMP aren't making money off nicking all these little scrotes who are at the bottom of the pyramid dealing smaller quantities of spice etc.
They openly see the dealing, selling of stolen items and all the rest of it yet never do fuck all.

Recently there was an article in the MEN proclaiming loads of drug dealers operating within Picc Gardens had been sent down but if you looked at the images of the cctv footage it clearly shows these lads were doing the dealing over two years ago.
There's still an army of them operating in the same area right now.

On my way home from work if I'm doing over the speed limit I'm instantly caught and given a penalty.
I've probably spent more in car park fines than any of these chavy bastards have in court fines for their actual crimes that are harming people.

This is the problem.

Legalise all drugs, prescription based, get the users on a database and get them treated.
If they stay addicted at least they aren't paying stupid prices to these scrotes.

Bring back National Service and throw all these lads who act tough on the streets Into NS programs.
Oh and increase the speed limit

Just to think I was on whitworth street near sackville gardens just 20mins after, could have run into these scrotes

Sickening video shows thugs stamp on unconscious man's head in savage city centre attack
Horrific footage shows the man being pounced upon by several people in Princess Street, apparently knocked out cold and then kicked repeatedly

Thugs jump on a man’s head as he lies stricken on the floor in sickening footage of a brutal street attack.

The horrendous attack is believed to have taken place on Princess Street in Manchester city centre on Saturday morning.

At the start of the minute-long clip a group of five men can be seen grappling in the street. At least two of the men are attacking the victim as at least one other appears to be trying to protect him.

However after several seconds the man is forced to the floor where he is kicked repeatedly as he lies motionless in the road, appearing to have been knocked out cold.

One of the men, wearing a black jacket with his hood up, stamps on him and kicks him several times to the head with force.

Another of the men, wearing white, also appears to rifle through his pockets before the group calmly walk away.

The footage was taken by CCTV belonging to the New Union pub on Princess Street. They have since passed it on to the police.

GMP have at this point have been unable to confirm any details about the man’s condition or exactly what happened.

Video is on the link, not very nice
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...tv-savage-attack-assault-manchester--12729673
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...tv-savage-attack-assault-manchester--12729673

Just to think I was on whitworth street near sackville gardens just 20mins after, could have run into these scrotes

Sickening video shows thugs stamp on unconscious man's head in savage city centre attack
Horrific footage shows the man being pounced upon by several people in Princess Street, apparently knocked out cold and then kicked repeatedly

Thugs jump on a man’s head as he lies stricken on the floor in sickening footage of a brutal street attack.

The horrendous attack is believed to have taken place on Princess Street in Manchester city centre on Saturday morning.

At the start of the minute-long clip a group of five men can be seen grappling in the street. At least two of the men are attacking the victim as at least one other appears to be trying to protect him.

However after several seconds the man is forced to the floor where he is kicked repeatedly as he lies motionless in the road, appearing to have been knocked out cold.

One of the men, wearing a black jacket with his hood up, stamps on him and kicks him several times to the head with force.

Another of the men, wearing white, also appears to rifle through his pockets before the group calmly walk away.

The footage was taken by CCTV belonging to the New Union pub on Princess Street. They have since passed it on to the police.

GMP have at this point have been unable to confirm any details about the man’s condition or exactly what happened.

Video is on the link, not very nice

That is as fucking sickening as it is utterly cowardly and i hope they get found and i hope they get whats coming to them.

What goes on between the ears of people like this?

That is as fucking sickening as it is utterly cowardly and i hope they get found and i hope they get whats coming to them.

What goes on between the ears of people like this?

Absolute cunts mate, that's what they are and what's aslo shocking is the bald twat at the start of the video who crosses the road rather than help, but sadly at the same time I also understand why he does, as nowadays many would.

Stamping on a man and then robbing him fucking scumbags.

Absolute cunts mate, that's what they are and what's aslo shocking is the bald twat at the start of the video who crosses the road rather than help, but sadly at the same time I also understand why he does, as nowadays many would.

Stamping on a man and then robbing him fucking scumbags.

Id like to think i would take action but im over 6ft tall, 18 stone and i do have some Taekwondo experience but as you say, he steps in and he is also likely to get the same treatment off the fucking cowards.

Id like to think i would take action but im over 6ft tall, 18 stone and i do have some Taekwondo experience but as you say, he steps in and he is also likely to get the same treatment off the fucking cowards.

I have stepped in once in to stop a lass getting a slap off a fella years ago and ended up with a smack and a kick to the stomach after his mate joined in, would I do it again? yeah probably, but if honest my mind would probably eye up the odds of a shoeing if it was more than a three on one situation.

Looks like a few of our increasing number of homeless,unfortunately amongst that 'community' such an incident isnt in isolation,it goes on every single day.

Sad as fuck.

Theese cunts are hard in numbers would do fuck all on their own, what it must be like to be a youngster now going out in mcr, and people who put it on social media are just as bad. Must be on drugs can't think of any other reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.