Spurs 2016/17

Depends entirely on how much you'll pay him. Spurs are notoriously tight fisted ****s when it comes to wages. You stick an £80M price tag on your players and then pay them as though they are only worth £20M. I think your board are similar to Arsenals, and it's all about the profit rather than the glory.
Arsenal pay huge wages like Chelsea, City, United and Pool. Ours is around 100m less but we are not making huge profits either. I think we'd be in too much debt. If we started to pay Kane Rooney/pogba type wages it would open a can of worms every fucker would want them.

The season at Wembley we may get a couple that will want to leave because I can see us out of the top 6. We are brilliant at the Lane and Eric Dier at Wembley

I actually think he always comes across as humble and respectful in interviews.....now Dele Ali.......
Kane is a nice fella and well grounded. His wife just looks like a regular woman on the street. I think he enjoys the football rather than all the nightlife and fast cars.

Alli is an arse on the pitch but he won't deny that. Off the field another nice fella too

Arsenal pay huge wages like Chelsea, City, United and Pool. Ours is around 100m less but we are not making huge profits either. I think we'd be in too much debt. If we started to pay Kane Rooney/pogba type wages it would open a can of worms every fucker would want them.

The season at Wembley we may get a couple that will want to leave because I can see us out of the top 6. We are brilliant at the Lane and Eric Dier at Wembley

Don't you have an almost zero net spend over the last few seasons? If it isn't going on players and it isn't going on wages, then where the fuck is it going?

Kane is a nice fella and well grounded. His wife just looks like a regular woman on the street. I think he enjoys the football rather than all the nightlife and fast cars.

Alli is an arse on the pitch but he won't deny that. Off the field another nice fella too

I like Kane, he does come across as a decent guy it isn't his fault the media hype him up out of all proportion.

Alli just looks like and comes across as a wrong un, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, but of course it is just a gut instinct and from what I see on the field and in interviews.

Kane now has 19 league goals in 22. Alli has 13 in 26. Doing brilliant. They won't hit their peak for another 3-4 years either.

Would love us to sign Alli, especially as Yaya is getting older. He's the second best midfielder in the league after Yaya. I don't care if he's a twat, all that matters is he's a fucking brilliant player who would help us win the league and stop those cünts at Stamford bridge from winning again next season which would be fucking unbearable.

cant help it, I fuckin hate spurs, always have, always will, my memories of 81 will never go away, horrible team , horrible fans, they are over rated crap anyway, no problem, and harry and jenas are dogs cock suckers. detestable club, don't mind chelsea, don't hate the arse, quite like the hammers,... spuds....rather go to the dentist than watch that lot play at the lame.

I don't remember 81, so I don't hate Spurs as much as some. I hate Chelsea more because they seem to be bigged up by the 'media' as being a bigger club than us but they're blatantly not, they've just had their money for a bit longer than we have.

I don't remember 81, so I don't hate Spurs as much as some. I hate Chelsea more because they seem to be bigged up by the 'media' as being a bigger club than us but they're blatantly not, they've just had their money for a bit longer than we have.

81 is the font of all my hatred towards them. They fluked a replay and haven't stopped harping on about it ever since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.