Spurs 2016/17

Don't you have an almost zero net spend over the last few seasons? If it isn't going on players and it isn't going on wages, then where the fuck is it going?
i think over the past 5 seasons it maybe the lowest net spend in the league. Without champions league football for years the revenue is way lower than the top 4, plus our smaller stadium and commercial deals are eclipsed by the others. We just break about even that's why Levy is tight with his purse. Expensive flops like Soldado and Sissoko don't help when we do splash the cash either

I like Kane, he does come across as a decent guy it isn't his fault the media hype him up out of all proportion.

Alli just looks like and comes across as a wrong un, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, but of course it is just a gut instinct and from what I see on the field and in interviews.

Alli is a joker. He spends his time playing video games and social media. I think he's enjoying his time off the pitch in a good manner. On the pitch though he can hold his own and dish it out.

Other teams try to ruffle his feathers every week and for the most part he keeps his cool, bar the horrible challenge against Gent

Son is good for a goal but his link up play and team work leave a lot to be desired at times. His dribbling and finishing are excellent though, he can do sod all all game and win a match

Clearly The Riot Club knew he was South Korean, but couldn't quite remember his name!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.