Racist chanting by Millwall ... or is it ??

People are offended by everything these days.

I have seen loads of Oriental looking geezers coming in pubs selling DVD's, it just taking the piss. Nothing malicious.

It's like saying the Sun Jihai chant about his Dad having a chippy is racist.
That's out of order.

Selling chips is no way near as bad as selling DVDs

More will probably be made of it as it's "Millwall" and their fans are often castigated themselves by the Gutterpress, when we all know all of their fans aren't scum, yet the FakeStream Media will continue this myth.

I look at it this way... If I (an English man) was playing in a match in say Spain and the Spanish fans were singing stuff which stereotyped an English man, such as being a tea drinker, or I should be playing cricket etc etc... Would I be offended?
Would I fuck and I'd probably find it funny.

But there are hordes out there who would be offended on your behalf! We have reached an absolutely ridiculous situation in this country with everything that puts X centre stage is considered sexist, racist, fascist, fattist, croneyist, and any other 'ist' yer care to mention. Won't be long before we can't mention 'red' as being the shittiest colour ever invented.

Ahh, the old PC argument. An excuse used by many to be as offensive as they please (it's only banter after all).

I haven't made any threats. Please don't suggest I have.
Unfortunately you appear to be one of those PC people,irrespective of your creed,colour or background.It is banter in most peoples eyes ... as others have suggested we are fast becoming a state of mamby pambys,who become upset at the mere mention of someone elses colour.
Grow a spine and enjoy the banter ... do names really hurt you ?
I wonder if you are one of the many on here who take the piss out of me due to my age and disability ? Do I get upset and worked up about trivialities about it ? Do I fuck ... its banter,nothing more,nothing less,but no doubt you have made your mind up that I`m a racist.

But there are hordes out there who would be offended on your behalf! We have reached an absolutely ridiculous situation in this country with everything that puts X centre stage is considered sexist, racist, fascist, fattist, croneyist, and any other 'ist' yer care to mention. Won't be long before we can't mention 'red' as being the shittiest colour ever invented.
Don`t forget ageism you old twat.

Unfortunately you appear to be one of those PC people,irrespective of your creed,colour or background.It is banter in most peoples eyes ... as others have suggested we are fast becoming a state of mamby pambys,who become upset at the mere mention of someone elses colour.
Grow a spine and enjoy the banter ... do names really hurt you ?
I wonder if you are one of the many on here who take the piss out of me due to my age and disability ? Do I get upset and worked up about trivialities about it ? Do I fuck ... its banter,nothing more,nothing less,but no doubt you have made your mind up that I`m a racist.
There's gona be a riot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.