Sturgeon wants another referendum

blue cigar

Snp want a vote even though they cant say whether scotland will stay in the eu,dont have a currency and face worse economic conditions than 2014 (the once in a lifetime vote).
Absolute suicide and i hope Theresa May tells her to get fucked.

She's a nutcase. I appreciate they are the Scottish National Party but surely she should be concentrating on other things at this time

I have Scottish relatives and they cannot stand her and would prefer to stay in the UK - the EU wouldn't have them anyway, would they?

You lost get the fuck over it.

After Salmon and Sturgeon perhaps our Ms Pike could have a go? The Scots seem to have a thing about fish ;)

Brilliant news for us.

After all, in 2014 one of the 2 main cases for staying in the UK (The other being the currency issue) was the only way to be certain of staying in the EU was to vote No.

Now that the goalposts have been completely shifted, there is absolutely a mandate for a second referendum.

I sincerely hope my countrymen and woman get it right this time round.

Time to get away from the ever growing far right wing minded lunatics voting for the other far right wing lunatics to govern our country. A clear divide has developed between what is wanted North and South of the border.

#StillYes.

She's a nutcase. I appreciate they are the Scottish National Party but surely she should be concentrating on other things at this time

I have Scottish relatives and they cannot stand her and would prefer to stay in the UK - the EU wouldn't have them anyway, would they?
The only objective they have is independence which is criminal for a party in power. She should be concentrating on Scotlands education system and health service without wanting a further pointless divisive referendum that she has no mandate for. She will take us off a fucking cliff edge if she can fire up enough braveheart madness from the deluded. I didn't want brexit but an independent Scotland is a basket case. Hopefully enough people are sensible enough to see through their half baked arguments. Even better Theresa can just say no.

Brilliant news for us.

After all, in 2014 one of the 2 main cases for staying in the UK (The other being the currency issue) was the only way to be certain of staying in the EU was to vote No.

Now that the goalposts have been completely shifted, there is absolutely a mandate for a second referendum.

Time to get away from the ever growing far right wing minded lunatics voting for the other far right wing lunatics to govern our country. A clear divide has developed between what is wanted North and South of the border.

#StillYes.
Even less reason to vote Yes now the economic argument has been shown to be fundamentally flawed.

Brilliant news for us.

#StillYes.
The reason, I was a No, now it would be Yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.