Arsenal EDS v City EDS (1900HRS 13/03)

Unfortunate, but tbh a raw is probably fair. Fantastic u23 game though, City and Arsenal both benefit playing against a top side. City were definitely not allowed to just boss the game as they usually do and the players should learn alot from this. Matt Smith my MotM absolute terror in midfield with great tackles and passing (had a rough spell though).

My only critique of Davies, bringing on Duhaney as CM was dumb, he has too much faith in his players being able to play in so many positions.

Our players shouldn't be too disheartened, it took a goal from a 25 year old to get them a point. The commentators were hilariously biased too, they barely gave any of our players any credit despite our average age being a lot younger than theirs.

Our players shouldn't be too disheartened, it took a goal from a 25 year old to get them a point. The commentators were hilariously biased too, they barely gave any of our players any credit despite our average age being a lot younger than theirs.
Commentators were absolute knobs at the end. Claiming Arsenal's team was so young is such a joke, City are playing a squad that could almost entirely play U18 football

Matt Smith is superb,no airs or graces,keeps things simple,tough as old boots - a real midfield general.

MOTM.

Matt Smith is superb,no airs or graces,keeps things simple,tough as old boots - a real midfield general.

MOTM.

He's been superb all year, one of the 1st years I've enjoyed watching the most all season, even if Sancho and Foden have taken more of the limelight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.