United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Pogba, I just get the impression that he always wanted to go to Madrid however due to his time spent with the rags in the past he wasn't opposed to going there as a fall back option.

Given that they then paid a world record fee and big wages even though it was a one horse race just went to feed his ego.

He looks like a player who believes he is doing the club a favour just by being there, they don't seem to have any idea how to play him to get the best from him. Isaid last night that they could have put Fernando or Delph in that Rag midfield instead of Pogba and would have seen little difference.

Has he actually made a real game changing impact for them yet?

Surely it has been on a loop all morning and all over the internet. Five game ban coming up for Rojo and two for Herrera. Ibra still has two more to go...just need Alpaca to sign for Real Madrid now.

A Spurs fan on the caf called Pogba the Balotelli of midfield and it's pretty accurate tbh. Both of them are hyped up way beyond their actual talent. Both of them are more interested in off field stuff than actually playing the game, and they're both lazy fuckers when it comes to applying themselves. At least Mario actually fulfilled a bit of his promise and occasionally turned it on when it mattered.

Cruel stony!!!! Balo scored goals and played a huge part in winning the title, Huge. no comparison to that clown swampside.

I think Rojo will get a ban. As much as they pander to United, there is no way they can avoid this situation after the other week. It was far worse than the Mings one. Just because it wasn't his head, he made a deliberate move to stamp on him. Will 100% get a ban.

Pogba is just bizarre. He's probably technically better than a lot of midfielders, more athletic, and fitter. But position wise and aptitude are zero. Utterly clueless. And the best thing is, he doesn't give a flying f*ck.

Cruel stony!!!! Balo scored goals and played a huge part in winning the title, Huge. no comparison to that clown swampside.

I can see the comparison, I was thinking about it this morning. However, Balotelli seemed likeable and,as you say, did a bit on the pitch. Pogba is waste of space currently, but there is a good player in there. Isn't there????

Don't forget, Balotelli didn't cost us a world record fee and we moved him on without much of a loss.

I can see the comparison, I was thinking about it this morning. However, Balotelli seemed likeable and,as you say, did a bit on the pitch. Pogba is waste of space currently, but there is a good player in there. Isn't there????

Is there fuck! All I see is a waste of space who is rubbish, worse thing is his value will plummet. no one will pay 20m + for a ball juggler.

only big games ahead for this lot, big games where he goes missing in action.

Remember when they came out with an assessment of how the elbow on Otamendi was not like Aguero's phantom elbow?

Won't surprise me if a verdict came out with an assessment of how this stamp is not like Ming's stamp
From Sad Cafe;

"It's a stamp same as Mings and just as intentional anyone says different is as deluded as a city fan on blue moon forum".

Wow.

Deluded though? The cheek of it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.