Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one aspect he needs to improve & that's finishing, which I include final ball.

At least 5 or 6 of those positions on the vid, should end with a City player, in front of goal, with a nailed on scoring opportunity. The equivalent situations, with no final ball, would be below Navas level in a Prem game & he wouldn't be popular at all.

You would expect Aguero, Pep, Jesus etc threatening to kick his head in if he doesn't pick the pass, will be enough to solve that, as there is no question he is good enough to do it. Once.he solves that consistently, he's ready to go.

Can't disagree that he needs to improve in that area but in game after game at the moment ( if fact pretty well whenever I have seen him play) he is frightening the opposition and is scoring and setting up goals and chances. He could do even more no doubt but the lad is a serious talent and next season he has to be involved with the first team.

Can't disagree that he needs to improve in that area but in game after game at the moment ( if fact pretty well whenever I have seen him play) he is frightening the opposition and is scoring and setting up goals and chances. He could do even more no doubt but the lad is a serious talent and next season he has to be involved with the first team.

If he can solve that area, imo, it will be the diffrrence between him getting the odd cup game, like Aleix Garcia etc & becoming a genuine option.

Either situataion is better than what we have become used to, but it would be fantastic to get a young player appearing regularly.

Think that's a bit unfair, look at what Huddersfield are for Mooy - Playing the right football and getting games, we even rejected a 8m offer for him in Jan!

I would have no qualms sending out best youngsters to them again if they can contribute and earn a place in the side

As much as I like Huddersfield and think we have a great partnership with them Mooy is a very different player to Diaz, let alone the fact Diaz is a kid and Mooy is 26. Add to that Wagner will likely be off at the end of the season barring promotion and who knows how Huddersfield will look in a years time.

Think that's a bit unfair, look at what Huddersfield are for Mooy - Playing the right football and getting games, we even rejected a 8m offer for him in Jan!

I would have no qualms sending out best youngsters to them again if they can contribute and earn a place in the side
Wasn't Mooy on the bench on Saturday?

Matt Smith could be a dark horse to go on next seasons summer tour. He's tenacious excellent passer vision works really hard I'm really impressed with him!

Matt Smith could be a dark horse to go on next seasons summer tour. He's tenacious excellent passer vision works really hard I'm really impressed with him!
He's a huge talent with a bright future but he too is still very young,only just turned 17 in November.

That said,his tenacity and ability look far beyond his tender years and he must be making an impression on our coaching team,so,come the summer.....who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.