United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the game for 30 minutes last night and i could not believe how bad United were, similar to how bad they were in the EFL cup final but managed to get away with it. Boring up in the air second ball tactics you would expect from Tony Pulis, not a team that costs the gdp of a small country and a club that harps on about this amazing special brand of football they play. They are absolutely up shit creek if they don't get top four as players wont come to be in a team that has players like Rojo, Jones and Young lining up with them. Why go play for United and be mid table cannon fodder for the top four and pick up a big pay cheque when you can go to China and get an even bigger pay cheque. Look at their transfer policy, failure after failure. Di Maria, Martial, Fellani, Mata, Depay, Bailley, Pogba. You could argue that the last time they signed a game changing player was back in 2012 when they signed Van Persie. Their most successful player since then is a 35 year old that has stunted the growth of Rashford and Martial who now has is eyes on playing in the MLS as the so called 'greatest club in the world' cant match his ambitions.

So the idea United can spend their way out of this is completely debunked as their previous form for identifying playing talent leaves a lot to be desired. What other plan can they come up with? The famous United youth policy? Whilst they have sat still as a club and deluded themselves that City could never surpass them in pulling power we have cracked on with building an academy that destroys them at all playing levels and is the choice of many parents as the place to begin their football education. Ah but City don't have any academy players in our side and dont give youth a chance? I imagine they have a lot better chance playing for Pep rather than Jose who wants players out of the box, plus this academy has cut off a supply line that if the likes of United were savvy enough to tap into they could be building something to rival us. Can you see both United and unearthing another Giggs,Scholes, Neville or Beckham with the scraps City have left them to feed off at youth level?

Then we move onto the manager, a panic move because of Pep. What is the plan with Jose? He looks a busted flush these days, zero answers to the questions he has about his team on the pitch. They sacked Van Gaal who was at least giving youth a chance to go with Jose who looks like he could finish one position lower than him this season.

All in all drink it in, the deluded rags thought they would conquer all before them and compete for the league, now they have the Europa League to compete for where they will probably get swotted like a fly in the next stages and a nightmare end to the season with games against the top four. I am really looking forward to this rearranged derby as I think we could have another massacre on our hands.

You got all of that from watching 30mins of football?
I hope you're right by the way. It'd be glorious to dish out another massacre.

Loved the game last night because it finally nailed the coffin shut on what moureen is. A spent manager with negative tactics, and if that dorsnt work dirty tactics will do.

RIP

Oliver shouldn't have a game this weekend,weak as piss
He'll get a knighthood what did you expect it goes unpunished week in week out with these vermin twats. Rojo two lunges earlier in the season nothing , bogbrushes elbows all season nothing, big nose all season, Rooney arguing with officials the list goes on Karen the fa sky BBC there all in on it so pointless bringing it to anyone's attention I'm sick to my stomach of it

He'll get a knighthood what did you expect it goes unpunished week in week out with these vermin twats. Rojo two lunges earlier in the season nothing , bogbrushes elbows all season nothing, big nose all season, Rooney arguing with officials the list goes on Karen the fa sky BBC there all in on it so pointless bringing it to anyone's attention I'm sick to my stomach of it
The media have helped the FA by not making a fuss of this stamp,they only play stuff on a loop when they want someone banned,the media and the FA are wedded together over the rags and i hope one day a huge scandal see's the light of day about it,they shut Halsey right down recently,it'll come out in the end

Surely it has been on a loop all morning and all over the internet. Five game ban coming up for Rojo and two for Herrera. Ibra still has two more to go...just need Alpaca to sign for Real Madrid now.

Nope!

No further action against rolo, as Oliver claims he saw it at the time and dealt with it then.

However, the rags have been charged with failing to control their players, following the second yellow for Herrera:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39272896

That's a fucking disgraceful decision and it beggars belief.

It really does!

The media have helped the FA by not making a fuss of this stamp,they only play stuff on a loop when they want someone banned,the media and the FA are wedded together over the rags and i hope one day a huge scandal see's the light of day about it,they shut Halsey right down recently,it'll come out in the end
karen that was more blatant than mings, he will definitely hurt someone even career ending,mark my words as he will think he's untouchable with what he's gotten away with all season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.