18/19 home and away kits ?

I dont see Maroon or Claret being major components of ANY home kit.
-it's a branding thing, and as an international brand, you need clarity in what your colors are.

Burnley, West Ham, and Villa all heavily using those elements, prevent us from showing anything other than Blue and White as the main colors.

Like it or not, it's just how it'll be.

Now the away kits etc, maroon/black/gold/purple...whatever, couldn't care less. We barely wear the away kit anyway

i wouldn't call it a major component on a home kit either, as the Major components are sky blue and white. I'd class it with Navy as a 'tertiary component only for trim or highlights.

But Nike will always to try to differ the home kits every season from a selling stand point so each old looks 'different' to the last. Hence the idiot choice this year with the blue shorts and white socks. Gives them a chance to revert to something resembling traditional or normal next season.

This is doing the rounds on instagram, comments though from some that it ain't colours and we ain't villa.

The account t that made that, settpace, is a very popular concept kit maker and designs kits for every club and merges them with fashion labels etc. However for this one he went off the leaked info we know of so far. He is very very good at what he does I'd probably check his work out, I believe he did a few more city kits aswell

-it's a branding thing, and as an international brand, you need clarity in what your colors are.

Burnley, West Ham, and Villa all heavily using those elements, prevent us from showing anything other than Blue and White as the main colors.

Now the away kits etc, maroon/black/gold/purple...whatever, couldn't care less. We barely wear the away kit anyway
Sorry but did you only become aware of Manchester City this past year?

Sorry but did you only become aware of Manchester City this past year?

In terms of clarity and coulors, could anything be more Manchester City than this:
manchester-city-retro-bar-scar-white-claret-blue.jpg

mcfc127.jpg

1964/65 maroon and white striped kit

c6263d95aff4d842cec1a30ab5de4809.jpg

1960/61 maroon away

and we all know what the 50's cup kit was.

Maroon is as City as blue n white, Malc changing our away kit, to red n black stripes dislodged our third colour and it will be great to get it back. ( though some of the red n black omes were smart).

mcfc127.jpg

1964/65 maroon and white striped kit

c6263d95aff4d842cec1a30ab5de4809.jpg

1960/61 maroon away

and we all know what the 50's cup kit was.

Maroon is as City as blue n white, Malc changing our away kit, to red n black stripes dislodged our third colour and it will be great to get it back. ( though some of the red n black omes were smart).

I think when we won the league in 1967/68 our away kit that season was all Maroon – plain, with no trim.

The CFG's primary colour is Sky Blue – but each team applies it differently, and combines it with other colours.

For us, it Sky Blue Shirts and White shorts should be set in stone – Maroon on the sock turnovers or down the shorts would be perfect... but no more than that.
For NYCFC – Sky Blue and Navy Blue – they also use orange as an accent colour.
For Melbourne – predominantly white, with Sky blue and navy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.