Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
A must signing imo. Can play in defence and in midfield and is fast and can run all day! Maybe play him in DM and Heinrichs at RB?

Now he wants to go to the rags?

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/transfer...ho-to-man-united-sergio-aguero-to-real-madrid

Would still love Fabinho, but might be Pep prefers Heinrich (a good replacement IMO). We'll see.

His father said that several teams called him (MU, City, Chelsea, Barcelona), but they got something for city if he had to left. Since he litteraly costed 10 cents, I don't see Monaco selling him to another club for a bigger offer of 5M (like if they got the choice between MU for 45 and city for 40, they could let him choose). Fabinho did a lot for Monaco, so I personally believe that he will have his word to say, if they sell him. I think City got the lead for now.
The player said nothing, he's a quiet guy. You wont hear a lot from him :p

A must signing imo. Can play in defence and in midfield and is fast and can run all day! Maybe play him in DM and Heinrichs at RB?

He's much, much, MUCH better as a midfielder.
Tho, he want to play RB cause he thinks that themidfield of Brazil is full. (lmfao, just take a look at what players the coach take over him).
Anyway, I don't see Pep using him as a RB . He got everything that pep want for a midfielder.

Anyway, I don't see Pep using him as a RB . He got everything that pep want for a midfielder.

But with Pep's system of inverted fullbacks he'll practically be playing in midfield anyways. That's why I think this one may have some truth in it, Pep loves players who are versatile.

But with Pep's system of inverted fullbacks he'll practically be playing in midfield anyways. That's why I think this one may have some truth in it, Pep loves players who are versatile.
He is like Fernandihno. A younger Dihno really . Like him, but I don't think he is special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.