No charge for rojo stamp on hazard

They set a precident with Sergio's elbow – an incident the Ref saw, but claims not to have seen the elbow. Oliver saw the trip, but not the stamp – they are two seperate offences... the stamp being a sending off offence... there is also absolutely no doubt he means to do it... unlike the Mings stamp, which is not definitive. I genuinely believe Bournemouth should take this further now, siting this as evidence of corruption... maybe a legal challenge. Quite simply - if Mings is guilty, so is Rojo... regardless of the Ref.

Maybe in his report he actually admits he has seen the stamp and deemed it accidental.

It does not matter see the clip below, he can clearly see the stamp from the Swede but does nothing. He is clearly under orders to do nothing.

4f0pmRX.gif
Nothing wrong there the Neverton player headed le conks foot!

Did I imagine it or possibly dream it but I'm sure I recently heard something about MP's calling for some kind inquiry into the F.A.??

Not that I'd expect much to come from that.... just one bunch of corrupt self serving t***ts investigating another bunch of equally corrupt individuals.

Rags can stamp, can elbow, can score offside goals - that is the deal they have with FA, not sure why folks keep getting shocked by it when the media knows this as well and no longer reports on this.

They set a precident with Sergio's elbow – an incident the Ref saw, but claims not to have seen the elbow. Oliver saw the trip, but not the stamp – they are two seperate offences... the stamp being a sending off offence... there is also absolutely no doubt he means to do it... unlike the Mings stamp, which is not definitive. I genuinely believe Bournemouth should take this further now, siting this as evidence of corruption... maybe a legal challenge. Quite simply - if Mings is guilty, so is Rojo... regardless of the Ref.
And not forgetting Sergio didnt even touch him ffs

Did I imagine it or possibly dream it but I'm sure I recently heard something about MP's calling for some kind inquiry into the F.A.??

Not that I'd expect much to come from that.... just one bunch of corrupt self serving t***ts investigating another bunch of equally corrupt individuals.

It is/was about FA reform in terms of diversity. Nothing to do with their making it up as they go along attitude, as far as I am aware

That's the world we live in unfortunately.

Clear corruption.

What happens when someone gets injured by this type of thuggery??? The answer is that rag will get his ban, serve it and then everything will go back to normal. The FA will continue to cover up for the rags and not show replays and not mention it in the press so everyone forgets about it. The FA simply has too much power and this type of blatant corruption shows that they have ties with law enforcement so nothing will ever happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.