What a beautiful day.

Life can be great sometimes, 50 notes up on the piss all day, City to come and last by no means Mrs Moon has just hit 12 months from her stem cell transplant...Bring it on !!

Yep, just taken the dogs for a big long walk in hazy calm evening sunshine with a corona and a j. Sat at the top of the hill and looked out across the land bathed in a warm glow and i must say it was lovely.

Had a good day here too. Up at dawn with the birds, put new fascias on my garage, trimmed a tree and cut another fucker down, and then went out cycling for 3 hours. Intended on watching the blues in an alehouse but think it may be at home in the chair. Got a good feeling for later, today is going well

Absolutely lovely today. My kind of day. To put it in perspective, our kid's in Boston at the moment and said it's fucking freezing (-5 although it's stopped showing). At the other extreme my son lives in Phoenix and it's over 90 there.

It's been lovely today, as it was yesterday evening. I always feel so much better on days like this.

Had a good day here too. Up at dawn with the birds, put new fascias on my garage, trimmed a tree and cut another fucker down, and then went out cycling for 3 hours. Intended on watching the blues in an alehouse but think it may be at home in the chair. Got a good feeling for later, today is going well
What did you end up using for the fascia?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.