Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left high and dry by Guardiola's tactics last night.

1 v 5 and even 1 v 6 in midfield when they broke up our attacks in the first half last night with Silva and de Bruyne joining the front three.

Absolutely criminal from Pep

Been abysmal ALL season.Let's give him a new two year deal though,as he's a fan favourite and is a nice guy.Need that ruthlessness of knowing when and who to get rid of at the right time at my club.

Been abysmal ALL season.Let's give him a new two year deal though,as he's a fan favourite and is a nice guy.Need that ruthlessness of knowing when and who to get rid of at the right time at my club.

Indeed. We make this mistake time after time.

We had 10 players over 30 last night in the 18. Arguably only Silva is still good enough to be here but as we can't change 9 players in one go we will end up with some staying even longer than they should. This game is becoming a younger mans game and we lack players at their peak between the ages of 24-27.

I feel for this guy,been fucked about left,right and centre,literally,but some performances shown this season,are proving more and more that he will be shown the door in the summer if there is no real improvement between now and end of season

He's done.

Got a free pass last year too, but was nothing special at all.

Just laughing to myself as we moved off Gareth Barry for this lad, similar age profile but over the past 2 years it's actually Barry looking the better player, definitely this year.

There's a consistent pattern this season where results and performances have looked far, far better each time he's been omitted or suspended.

We should sell in Summer for sure.

Good lord. This is a joke, why the fuck would we get rid of a perfectly capable midfielder when it's currently one of the weakest areas in the squad? Keep him until the end of the contract but don't renew, simple. Won't final many better back ups in Europe.

I wouldn't be too bothered if he wasn't given an extension. He's fallen off a cliff and if it wasn't for the other urgent areas that need addressing he'd be a goner.

That was more or less the reply I was going to write about that post - It looks like he's had it. The inforced winter break hasn't done him any good

Left high and dry by Guardiola's tactics last night.

1 v 5 and even 1 v 6 in midfield when they broke up our attacks in the first half last night with Silva and de Bruyne joining the front three.

Absolutely criminal from Pep

Not what I saw. He was slow passing the ball through the lines last night and he lost the ball in the middle of the park which lead to corner, which then lead to monacos first goal. De bruyne moved into his position in the second half and we were much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.