Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. We need to look beyond and see the player for their qualities

Kante was tagged a non-Pep player. We must look beyond that tag
I still don't think Kante would have helped us. Better luck and better execution.

We concede fewer chances a game than Chelsea. Just concede more goals. And fail to score even though we create more.

Getting the Pep like players is an overall net positive. Even when you don't see 20 tackles a game. Its the reason why Yaya is better than Dihno at the Pivot, even though Dihno makes 2ice the number of interceptions and tackles Yaya does.

I still don't think Kante would have helped us. Better luck and better execution.

We concede fewer chances a game than Chelsea. Just concede more goals. And fail to score even though we create more.

Getting the Pep like players is an overall net positive. Even when you don't see 20 tackles a game. Its the reason why Yaya is better than Dihno at the Pivot, even though Dihno makes 2ice the number of interceptions and tackles Yaya does.
Kante would have been amazing for us. I m surprised that someone does not rate him. Every team needs players like Kante, Veratti, or even de Jong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.