TV Series

I mainly watch Masha and the Bear currently.

It's pretty decent though I reckon the Bear must have had some traumatic abuse in the past such is its aversion to any form of discipline, and he once locked her emergency phone in the basement so he could watch the footy and she nearly got ate by wolves. In fact I've never been able to work out what the relationship is between these two, she doesn't seem to live with him but doesn't seem to live elsewhere either. Nor do I understand why a bear who lives in the woods of Russia thought it a decent idea to adopt a penguin though I thought it was clever that his cousin was a panda. Because they're both bears you see.

As a side note, I think Peppa Pig creates sexist gender stereotypes where the Dad and Grandad are a raging simpletons and all the female characters are somehow the smartest people in the room. It's always Daddy Pig's fault and he's portrayed as being useless despite being the major breadwinner and even an Olympic Gold Medallist in muddy puddle jumping which must take some form of discipline. The amount of shit he puts up with is a joke. Can't even get a break when he's on holiday because he had to search all night for a goldfish that could blow bubbles on command. He should leave the ungrateful twats.

This is my life now.
You want to watch Ben and Holly mate, it a moral story about the blissful coexistence between two races. Oh and it's got jelly floods in it.

You want to watch Ben and Holly mate, it a moral story about the blissful coexistence between two races. Oh and it's got jelly floods in it.

Bit odd this, but anybody else noticed the racial undertones in In The Night Garden?

All I'm saying is that this lot all live in the same house.

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.