BT Sport

It's the pundits who kill it for me. Owen, Scholes, Ferdinand, Hargreaves - all dreadful at what they do, and most of them praying for City to get beat.

I have to say I've lost a bit of interest recently!

Agree and it's not just because City are out.. I've thought it for a good few years.

Seeing those backstabbing Leicester City players turning it on and winning when they got Ranieri sacked.. they are making millions a month and are the reason working class folk are getting priced out from football yet they choose when to "turn it on"... disgusting.

BT Sport bellend to Mourinho "How does it feel to be the only team from Manchester left in Europe".... just fuck off

BT Sport bellend to Mourinho "How does it feel to be the only team from Manchester left in Europe".... just fuck off
Was his reply similar to what he said a couple of years ago when Rafa won it with Chelsea?
'When I returned, I felt the experience of Chelsea playing Europa League was not good,' Mourinho said in a BT Sport documentary. 'The Europa League is a different competition (to the Champions League), the Europa League is a different level of competition for a different level of player and a different level of club.

'It is not good for a big club to go there and win it.

Mourinho surprisingly didn't gloat like he usually does and said he was disappointed because it's bad for England and it means City are another team above them only playing 1 game a week

However in the rest of his interview he was the normal bellend

It's the pundits who kill it for me. Owen, Scholes, Ferdinand, Hargreaves - all dreadful at what they do, and most of them praying for City to get beat.

Only Hargreaves is half decent.
The rest are uneducated,illiterate,ill considered,hateful,spiteful morons who can hardly string two coherent words together.
If they couldn't kick a ball,one would be in prison the others flipping burgers.
Ferdinand is a proven drug test dodger ffs !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.