Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis is someone that City need.
he can be pissed off to half arsed team mates.
he can't stand the mediocre wenger who is satisfy with 4th place trophy every year.
if not because of him, Arsenal will be a mid-table team right now.
he's ambitious, talented and hard working player. got leadership too.
sign him please.

Doesn't get into our team ahead of Sane, Sterling, Jesus or Kun, so it's a no for me.
Sane and Sterling can't play 60 games in a year. Nolito and Navas are not good enough. So I'll take him. If we aspire to be the best there is no harm in having healthy competition. Players like Muller,Isco,James don't start for their club regularly.

World class, would cost less than £30mil due to his contract, most goals and assists combined in the PL this season, works his arse off, doesn't like to lose and it'd piss off Arsenal fans.

World class, would cost less than £30mil due to his contract, most goals and assists combined in the PL this season, works his arse off, doesn't like to lose and it'd piss off Arsenal fans.
People will rather look for an excuse why such a player should not be signed up. I'm used to it already having been here long enough. We cannot afford to be arrogant. There's a common line here on BM that Sanchez wouldn't start ahead of Sane, Sterling and Jesus because they jointly hit a good run of form. We must remember that great teams always evolve and never lay on their oars. Before Monaco lots of folks said no to Isco. Why? Not because he's bad butility because we have KDB. There's no time to please anyone. Meritocracy rules

No thanks.
A spinless sulky bastard who goes missing when the going gets tough. We've got enough of them in our side as it is.

He's a level above Sterling I'm afraid. I like Raheem but surely anyone would swap them.
Swap? Not on your life.

I could perhaps understand "in addition to" but not taking one out for the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.