Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was sat next to where our guys warmed up yesterday, was mightily impressed with how flexible he was considering how awkward his mobility appears at times. Put the others to shame.

Can't defend at LB or CB, I hope he goes next season and we bring in laporte or another left footed CB

Can't defend at LB or CB, I hope he goes next season and we bring in laporte or another left footed CB
I thought he defended reasonably well at Monaco, 3rd goal excepted where the whole team was out of position too far up the pitch. In the first half he and Stones must have cleared or blocked 10-12 crosses, it was the midfield and the full backs that were at fault for the first two goals.

Probably been our most consistent defender this season, which probably says more about his team mates than his own performances.
However, Pep seems to trust him, so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Alex currently showing just how dreadful he is. The worst backpass under no pressure you'll see gifted Georgia the lead and then being ripped to bits by the winger since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.