Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Do people think this has a good chance for all SC holders getting a ticket?

I think if you have an SC and want to go, the chances are you will get a ticket
We get something like 32,00 tickets for the semi

This is reduced to around 25,000 for the final, if we get there

I was always led to believe that most of the West Coast rail maintenance was undertaken on a Sunday, so always to expect delays

Last time I tried to get to Euston from Piccadilly on a Sunday, it took seven hours and three different trains for what should have been a two and a half hour direct journey
Just passing on what my blue mates were telling me after we made the semis, i was a bit sceptical myself but these guys go every away game and they were adamant, just on to them about it now, and they still insist it's correct

I didn't mention St George's day. However the far rights main song for EDL marches etc is always the St George one.

Anyway I will be celebrating Shakespeares birth and death on the same day drinking mead, and I have a bottle of Connemara for friday also so I have.

The main thing for me is a Sunday evening game in London is more hassle than a Friday one, win the Sat game and sit back on Sunday watching the cockneys kick the shit out of each other again.

Will you be singing it then?

Conspiracy bla bla.
It's obvious you would not want two sets of London fans traveling through London on day of marathon.

Just passing on what my blue mates were telling me after we made the semis, i was a bit sceptical myself but these guys go every away game and they were adamant, just on to them about it now, and they still insist it's correct

If there's rail works then it is a ballache but I don't think there are any planned that weekend as all trains are showing as direct services, so in that sense Sundays are better than Saturdays as the last train home is later on a Sunday than a Saturday. That said, the earliest train to London on a Sunday departs much later than a Saturday

5 trains currently scheduled between 9.30 & 11.35.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.