City U18's v United U18's - 18th March

Leveblue

I note that the U18’s game against United U18’s tomorrow (18th March) at the Academy is being shown as a 12:00 start on the Bluemoon Academy next fixture box. The Official site, which I take as correct, is showing a KO time of 11:00. I take it that I can safely assume that the Official Site is correct on this one.

After watching the Stoke game last week, I wouldn’t mind seeing our youngsters do the same to the Reds. I take it that it will be free admission to ST holders. It is not however showing on the city ticket site, so I can’t load my ST before the game. I take it I only need to turn up to get in.

If anyone knows the score with this sort of game could you please confirm if I am right on my assumptions.

Ta very much

Sadly you are wrong bud.
You need a ticket, Eprint is available from memory or collect at the campus stadium.

Unless they've changed it, haven't been in a few months now.

Once your supporter number is activated, you are good to go

I don't think it's in the stadium. I think it's behind closed doors which makes them a pain in the arse to get into.

I'd really like to watch this games. Does anyone have any ideas how I can blag my way in to watch it ?

Just had a look on the United website, and the game is shown as being at the Academy Stadium, which probably means a few dozen reds will turn up. But as lancs blue stated, there is a women’s game at 2:00 so the game will more than likely be on one of the outer pitches behind closed doors.

I am now a bit pissed off with this, surely the club should have been able to put clear and concise information regarding this game on our website. The chances are a few dozen blues and reds will probably turn up expecting the game to be at the stadium, which of course it may still be, or not, as the case may be, AAAAArrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.

Just had a look on the United website, and the game is shown as being at the Academy Stadium, which probably means a few dozen reds will turn up. But as lancs blue stated, there is a women’s game at 2:00 so the game will more than likely be on one of the outer pitches behind closed doors.

I am now a bit pissed off with this, surely the club should have been able to put clear and concise information regarding this game on our website. The chances are a few dozen blues and reds will probably turn up expecting the game to be at the stadium, which of course it may still be, or not, as the case may be, AAAAArrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.

haha never. The website and the club's approach to making these u18s games clear is a fucking shambles and has been for ages.

haha never. The website and the club's approach to making these u18s games clear is a fucking shambles and has been for ages.

It's not PhD level to stuff the info on the website. A simple statement would do as to where this game was being played and fans gain access by doing whatever they are asked to do. It beggars belief that in an infotech age the MCFC OS switches off as many lights as it switches on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.