Nicolas Otamendi - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was excellent today, got outrun by Traore at one point but hardly his fault.

The thing with Ota, like MDM before him, is that he is a football player. Pretty sure his stats have him in the top 10 players in the league.

He doesn't lack comittment ha

C6pR9JZWkAIfdCt.jpg

Good to see Otamendi getting some praise. Thought he was excellent today, seems (fingers crossed) to be becoming less impulsive, always looked to bring the ball out and use it positively and hit some really good passes.

Super-agent Jorge Mendes has offered Manchester City defender Nicolas Otamendi (29) to Real Madrid. [@butacondelgarci / El Confidencial]

Real Madrid will lose Pepe at the end of the season and are known to be admirers of Otamendi from his Valencia days. [El Confidencial]

Otamendi has given his ‘unconditional approval’ for a move to Madrid, but City don't want to sell. [El Confidencial]

Doing maureens bidding in unsettling our players i reckon

Last edited:
[QUOTE

Doing maureens bidding in unsettling our players i reckon[/QUOTE]

Very few South Americans would turn down Real Madrid. Swap deal maybe - Isco

Isn't that a no brainer deal? He's 29 not likely to get any better, is inconsistent at best for us, he wants to go there and Real Madrid would pay a pretty penny for him which would help towards rebuilding the squad in the summer. If they put a bid in bite their hands off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.