Ederson Moraes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, no one will believe that because it's well known they need to raise over €100m from player sales this season.
Isn't it Porto that came out and said that? I think Benfica are in decent shape financially.

Next international break and now he's got his first call up. His price will look like a steal once he solidifies that position for Brazil since Roma use Alisson as a cup keeper. Also surprised it hasn't been mentioned in here that he recently started following City on Instagram.

Nice catch. I think these are subtle hints and he has said he prefers to join City before. Hopefully we are negotiating the deal now and get it all agreed before the window opens. I agree that his price will look like a steal soon as he is on his way to being Brazil's #1 keeper.

i like this keeper even though he is playing in a crap league for goalies and he is over priced . but so far it looks like we need a b team goalie not an a team one that could change if Bravo WANTS to leave, if not hart krul pickford and butland are all as good cheaper, understand the players, league, and ref`s ,for me it is madness to have a foreign player in a position you almost never need. now if we could swap him with Bravo?

I don't think there is any chance Bravo remains after this season. He'll be moved on for sure, whether on loan or officially permanently.

I've never seen him play, is he as good as Lloris?

Does he look like a keeper who will cope with high ball bombardments to a big man from the likes of West Brom and Everton, and one on ones with diving cheats like Vardy?

whatever the debate on hart, one thing is for certain.... we need to bin bravo and get another keeper...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.