Pizza

Not into remortgaging the house to get one from Dominos. Tesco do them now and cook them, they are flipping lovely. I go spicy chicken, plain chicken, ham and mushroom. You can go down two belt sizes for about a fiver
Asda do 4 topping create your own 10" pizzas, 2 for four quid. Much better value than Dominoes and the like. I bet they charge close on 4 quid for the fuckin' box!

pepperoni, chilli, chicken tikka, dried chilli beef my fav canadian charcoal grill stockport rd

this though is an abomination.

sweetfellas-apple.png

The thing with pasta is, it is SO easy to make restaurant quality food, or better, at home. A good bowl of pasta with a great bottle of Italian red, is for me one of the greatest pleasures. Something like Penne all'Arrabbiata made with some good pancetta, garlic, chilli, tomato, basil, parmesan or even better, pecorino. Any idiot can make it and it's fabulous.
On recommendation,I took an ex to 'Al Fresco' in Delph nr Oldham a few years ago. Nice ambiance about the place, seemed authentic. I ordered a simple spag bol expecting fresh home made Italian pasta.

I said to the ex i wasn't happy and I called the waitress over.

"Excuse me, Is this pasta home made as it tastes like packet".... " one moment sir I'll ask the chef"....... "Sorry sir it is packet pasta".
"Why are you claiming to be an Italian restaurant, when you are selling packet pasta for a small fortune?"..... "Sorry but we haven't. had any complaints on our pasta before".

"Are any of you from Italy?"..... "Err no(dopey accent) we're all from Oldham"....

Fucking love pizza! be it a cheese and tomato or a spicy chicken or a pepperoni or a chicken and sweetcorn or ham and pineapple(fuck the pineapple hating cunts!)

3 of my 5 favey foods are pizza, a Chicago Town pizza melt and a Chicago Town chocolate pizza.

It's clear too see I fucking love pizza!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.