The most traditional English food is ?

Pie muffin

CJY2eKgWgAAhcJD.jpg

Maybe.

Banana cream pie has no crust.

When you say maybe you mean yes, cottage pie is a pie.

You are a ****, and your food knowledge is comparable to a typical rag and football knowledge.

Look I can not be held accountable for what you lot do over the pond, Peccan pie doesnt have a lid either, but you and your neighbours defile all sorts of food related stuffs so you cant be trusted about anything.

I dont go in for it, I think they are flans, pastry bottom with no top is a flan for me. Apple pie has a top, as its a proper pie.

When you say maybe you mean yes, cottage pie is a pie.

You are a ****, and your food knowledge is comparable to a typical rag and football knowledge.

Look I can not be held accountable for what you lot do over the pond, Peccan pie doesnt have a lid either, but you and your neighbours defile all sorts of food related stuffs so you cant be trusted about anything.

I dont go in for it, I think they are flans, pastry bottom with no top is a flan for me. Apple pie has a top, as its a proper pie.

DSCN6761.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.