18/19 home and away kits ?

In terms of clarity and coulors, could anything be more Manchester City than this:
manchester-city-retro-bar-scar-white-claret-blue.jpg
You see somebody wearing this, you know straight away he's a blue. No team name on it needed. That why I don't like the Sky blue , White & Navy one's, Their Coventry scarf too me !

City in 65 and 67 in all maroon

carlisle%20away%20summerbee%20goal%201965%20to%2066.jpg

Loses a bit in b/w but I think an all maroon kit would look good - prefer it without any sky blue - otherwise we look like Villa or West Ham. Have zero faith in Nike though. Present 3 kits are a disgrace.

Loses a bit in b/w but I think an all maroon kit would look good - prefer it without any sky blue - otherwise we look like Villa or West Ham. Have zero faith in Nike though. Present 3 kits are a disgrace.

Yeah agree about the blue on it would prefer white for sponsor , also they need to ditch the monochrome badges from next year and use the proper one

Our current home kit is terrible, never in a million years is it a City shirt. I am absolutely amazed that any adults bought it. Looks like its 3 years old and been washed a hundred times.

yeah all maroon the away kit we have worn has been all maroon or maroon and white since at least the 1930's -1967 until Mal changed it.

Sky blue socks in that vid our kid.

never even looked at the socks tbf, still all maroon in 65 and personally away kits should be the shirt/shorts should be all maroon or marron with white pinstripe with either white or maroon shorts.

manchester_city_1956-fa-cup-final.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.