Pizza

The greatest bestest most perfect pizza I've ever had was the margaritas cooked in a wood fired pizza oven in the la Vera pizzeria in Pozzuoli Naples

Spicy beef from Babylon on Oxford Rd after a skinful in town used to do the trick. Fuck it, i'm going to drive there at tea time and see if they're up to scratch when i'm sober!
Ok, so as i was dropping misery off at Piccadilly train station i decided to head for good old Babylon for a spicy beef. The paddys have closed the road just beside the place so it's nice and quiet. On my way home the aroma got the better of me and i had to have a slice. Well fuck me it was flamin hot and burnt the head off me. Unfortunately i had no drink in the car so it was a uncomfortable drive home.
I had to down 3 bottles of stella in quick succession . I'm in two minds now whether to get stuck into the rest of it or let misery feel the pain when she staggers in later!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.