Who do you want promoted from the Championship?

Newcastle.

Big stadium normally at high capacity.

Loyal fans despite not winning much.

Long suffering fans.

I like that Benitez stayed with them.

Plus we normally do well against them and they do well against the rags.

I guess it would be nice to see some of the old sleeping giants back, especially the ones who have retained their fan base in spite of being shit for so long.

If I am honest my soft spots for other clubs has waned a little as most of them are dicks when we play them and give it that old '' Where were you when you was shit?'' bollocks. I used to see Stockport as a kind of second club and I even went to support them when I was living down south in the play off final against Peterborough, which they lost. Their behaviour towards us when we slipped down the divisions though put paid to that!

Hopefully Sheffield Wednesday over Leeds!

It gets my goat that Leeds are talked of as this big club and Wednesday don't. Wednesday have won more league titles, more FA Cups, have a larger average attendance and a larger stadium in a two club city and have a history of larger attendances than Leeds.

Yet you never hear "the Premier League would be a better place with Sheffield Wednesday in it" from the media and fans like you hear with Leeds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.