Semi-final draw: City v Arsenal 3pm Sunday confirmed

Twin rooms in the Premier Inn, Harrow are still only £48 for the Sunday night. 3 stops and just 6 minutes from Kenton station - which is virtually next door to the Premier Inn - to Wembley Central and our side of the stadium, cans from the Sri Lankan offy over the road, and pitch up on the grass verge next to the Greyhound. Works for me.

I remember Law's second debut for us, in a pre-season friendly in Aberdeen on a Wednesday night. We left Wednesday morning, and got back to Ye Olde Blue Pig just as they opened on Sunday lunch.
I remember saying to myself that I'll not accept him back until he scores at Old Toilet.

You know the rest.

I remember Law's second debut for us, in a pre-season friendly in Aberdeen on a Wednesday night. We left Wednesday morning, and got back to Ye Olde Blue Pig just as they opened on Sunday lunch.
I remember saying to myself that I'll not accept him back until he scores at Old Toilet.

You know the rest.

Audenshaw ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.