Our PR department and the media

When they go for a job at the club does nobody ask them who they support or is that illegal?

Had to laugh at that nob Chris Evans this morning, lifelong Rag. Must have mentioned City getting beaten 4 times within 15 minutes of me leaving home then made a complete twat out of himself when it had to be explained to him yes Chris they went out with a 6-6 aggregate because of the away goals rule, no they didn't get beaten 9-6 or whatever shit he was trying to insinuate. But they don't care about little Citeh do they? Stupid ginger toss pot.

I have listeren to him for about 5 yrs now and he always says he is a Liverpool fan. Anyway the following day he was taking the mick out of the scum saying how boring they are .He kept talking in the back ground when the sports guy was on ....saying.....boring really boring ...very boring to watch boring boring boring !!!!

I have listeren to him for about 5 yrs now and he always says he is a Liverpool fan. Anyway the following day he was taking the mick out of the scum saying how boring they are .He kept talking in the back ground when the sports guy was on ....saying.....boring really boring ...very boring to watch boring boring boring !!!!
I stopped listening to him after he left the breakfast show because he couldn't be arsed working on Fridays, but had started turning it off before then, never once heard him say who he supported but I was 100% convinced he was a rag as he would always talk them up after they'd played.

I'm joining the paraniod club I think. This is the banner on the BBC live text page. Can just see the 'tourists' headline now...

hvx73n.jpg

I stopped listening to him after he left the breakfast show because he couldn't be arsed working on Fridays, but had started turning it off before then, never once heard him say who he supported but I was 100% convinced he was a rag as he would always talk them up after they'd played.
For me he was the start of the trend to replace talent with precociousness.

Not for one minute would I expect City to ban the Daily Fail for this online headline after today's game, but it's symptomatic of what we're up against in certain parts of, sorry, most parts of the media. After a great end to end game, which could have gone either way, and a wonderful advert for PL football,this is the best headline the Daily Fail can come up with. No link.

Aguero misses a sitter, City are 12 points behind leaders, but Pep hails it... best day of my life!

DOMINIC KING AT THE ETIHAD STADIUM: Pep Guardiola bizarrely claimed it was 'one of the most special days of my life' after Manchester City fought back to secure a draw with Liverpool.

PS. I couldn't be arsed looking at how the Daily Fail described United's win at Boro. You can just imagine.

Not for one minute would I expect City to ban the Daily Fail for this online headline after today's game, but it's symptomatic of what we're up against in certain parts of, sorry, most parts of the media. After a great end to end game, which could have gone either way, and a wonderful advert for PL football,this is the best headline the Daily Fail can come up with. No link.

Aguero misses a sitter, City are 12 points behind leaders, but Pep hails it... best day of my life!

DOMINIC KING AT THE ETIHAD STADIUM: Pep Guardiola bizarrely claimed it was 'one of the most special days of my life' after Manchester City fought back to secure a draw with Liverpool.

It was a fucking stupid thing to say which invited this sort of ridicule.

It was a fucking stupid thing to say which invited this sort of ridicule.
It may have been a daft thing to say but when I read the whole release it became clear that he was happy about the response of his players after the huge disappointment of their crap performance against Monaco. They picked themselves up and put in a performance worthy of all three points - that should make anyone happy.

PS. I couldn't be arsed looking at how the Daily Fail described United's win at Boro. You can just imagine.
The Daily fail, are at it again : 'City & Liverpool show why they are also rans' meanwhile 'Maurinho marches up to fifth!'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.