Romelu Lukaku

I can see him going to PSG, surely they won't persist with Cavani for much longer. That said, I think he should stay for 1 more year and then he could go anywhere with Lewendoski and Ronaldo not gettign any younger

Isn't Cavani scoring loadsa goals this season?
Agree he would likely favour a move to PSG as he speaks French and it's near Belgium.

Just hope they also take Hazard from Chelse

Generally shocked how many on here do not rate him - obviously you are blessed with Aguero but I really don't think Lukaku is that close off being in the world-class bracket, perhaps it's the fact his at Everton that has hindered some people's perception of him.

Generally shocked how many on here do not rate him - obviously you are blessed with Aguero but I really don't think Lukaku is that close off being in the world-class bracket, perhaps it's the fact his at Everton that has hindered some people's perception of him.
Conversely, you're lumped with Carroll and your perception of average could be warped.

Conversely, you're lumped with Carroll and your perception of average could be warped.

Indeed Sir. As much as I love Andy Carroll, one of the best headers in the world and on his day unplayable! He lacks attributes such as speed, skill and most importantly finishing. A good player but I would swap him with Lukaku in a heartbeat.

''Bang average'' Lukaku with another couple of goals and a assist today to go clear Premiership top goalscorer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.