Ian Cheeseman (and his VLOGs)

You would think Gmr would give the odd update on how he was doing, but , not heard one yet.

He was also spotted at Boro last week.
Is it a genuine illness or a problem between him and the BBC, either locally or nationally?
If it's locally then the BBC need to be aware that he's very popular as the City reporter and none of the other stooges ie Wagg, are a patch on Ian.

Just speculation on my part, nothing more. If he's leaving the BBC it may well be he's on "gardening leave" which could be up to 6 months and he's not allowed to say anything I'm sure all will come to light eventually, could he be waiting to join the City media team?

Just speculation on my part, nothing more. If he's leaving the BBC it may well be he's on "gardening leave" which could be up to 6 months and he's not allowed to say anything I'm sure all will come to light eventually, could he be waiting to join the City media team?
The BBC have a fairly substantial confidentiality clause. I think even ex employees may also be covered by it for a period of up to 5 years after signing the agreement, so even if Cheesy has had his contract terminated, he still may be subject to a gagging clause.

When listening to blue Tuesday Wagg always says he's sitting in for cheesie,so maybe he ain't fully recovered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.