Arsenal 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love it, absolutely love it if he stayed on.

The meltdown from Arsenal fans would be like this all over again:

fanscity.gif

That's brilliant, isn't it?

My favourite is the Ross Noble lookalike, who starts behind the bloke in the mustard-coloured T-shirt and ends up in front of him.

Last edited:
Can't wait for him to announce the next head coach will be Steve Bould and he becomes Director of Football.

That Arsenal tv thing is the funniest thing I have seen in a long while, it is almost like a comedy sketch lol!! Is the Blud guy the only one they interview every week?

watched the highlights on MOTD and although he scored today he does look like he has started doing a Hazard and is mailing his performance in. Out wide a lot just strolling - I doubt that even if Arsenal came up with the cash he would stay there now. A new manager may just persuade him but he's gone now for me. Next season new challenge elsewhere for the lad

Can't wait for him to announce the next head coach will be Steve Bould and he becomes Director of Football.

Personally I hope they get Colin Wanker. The current Cardiff manager, not the former mod.

Ospina is a terrible goalkeeper, he was so poor for the two goals he was on the pitch for yesterday. Also conceded 10 goals against Bayern - nowhere good enough for a top club.

It's obviously not just Ospina that's the problem, it looks like Wenger has lost the dressing room. There's no hunger, passion and work ethic in the Arsenal team anymore. So many of the players just stroll around the pitch and the organisation at set pieces yesterday was laughable. Wenger has deliberately not signed players who are natural leaders and it's really hurting the team, there's no experienced players in the team who know how to manage the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.