Stadium ban appeal

Just what did your 'friend' do to get a stadium ban?

Walk in the cracks on the pavement?

just to let you know i got a 3 year ban for being accused of something i didnt say with a policemans evidence being of "he shouted it as it came from his direction"
yes... a 3 year ban after being a season ticket holder for nearly 30 years and with no no evidence apart from a policemans notes that i actually shouted some racist remarks.
bitter against the gmp?.....yes...very much

Oh well, there you go. A confession from someone who isn't the OP.

I'm 59 years old, and I've never been nicked in my life.

I think a bit of honesty would do the world of good regarding this matter.

I've been around the block, so to speak, over the years, and in my humble opinion, only those that deserve it get nicked.

Oh well, there you go. A confession from someone who isn't the OP.

I'm 59 years old, and I've never been nicked in my life.

I think a bit of honesty would do the world of good regarding this matter.

I've been around the block, so to speak, over the years, and in my humble opinion, only those that deserve it get nicked.
So goatboy is a racist?

*Gets pitchfork*

Love the way BM Forum is the first place people go. Not knocking our helpfulness, but seriously do people not know how to contact the club? I'm sure it'd be on the letter, or a phone call to the club could help?
All forums (regardless of topic) are the same, you'll get someone posting xyz company have charged me this amount this month and I don't know why, can someone help me? Well yes, xyz company probably can, why don't you try fucking asking them?

Edit: I blame it on the modern, social media 'I want it now but I want someone else to do it' society but then again I'm getting to be a miserable old sod.

All forums (regardless of topic) are the same, you'll get someone posting xyz company have charged me this amount this month and I don't know why, can someone help me? Well yes, xyz company probably can, why don't you try fucking asking them?

Edit: I blame it on the modern, social media 'I want it now but I want someone else to do it' society but then again I'm getting to be a miserable old sod.
Have you got the telephone number for xyz company. :)

I feel so strongly about this there should be a thread on it, could you do one for me ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.