Logged out issues

Two Gun Bob

Hello over on the last four days or so I am being logged out constantly;
Sometimes I can last five minutes but mostly the computer asks me to re check in every few minutes.
I have Avast on my machine and also utilise a vpn
I know thew Moon does not like vpn's so I always switth it off displaying my IP addy

I have run scans to system and all appears well
I am not doing anything different to the last six years.
Anyone offer any advise as my fingers are now developing biceps relogging in ?
Twenty times or more tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum software was designed by a direct descendant of Edward the first and as such is coded in such a way as to discourage people who wear kilts, eat porridge, live in a bothy, and have the full back catalogue of the Proclaimers, Aztec Camera, and the Cocteau twins.
Hope that helps.

The forum software was designed by a direct descendant of Edward the first and as such is coded in such a way as to discourage people who wear kilts, eat porridge, live in a bothy, and have the full back catalogue of the Proclaimers, Aztec Camera, and the Cocteau twins.
Hope that helps.

An in depth hypothesis as all computer malody's must be eliminated one at a time for successful diagnosis.
I do wear a kilt at my computer station but utilise the services of Mcafees Sporranbot to shield my movement.
I have not been logged off now for over an hour so maybe it was the Moons software glitching.
Fingers crossed x

I only use an iPad,and what happens quite a lot is....whenever I change forum,say the main forum to the transfer forum,it logs me out.
Using safari,could it be that?

Glad it's all sorted, give me a shout if the problem happens again.

I only use an iPad,and what happens quite a lot is....whenever I change forum,say the main forum to the transfer forum,it logs me out.
Using safari,could it be that?
That started happening to me , then found out My browser was set for private ( the browser bar was black) reset that and it's been fine since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.