Players who might improve us

Why couldn't he play every week? All our full backs need replacing. Well, saying that I'd give Sagna another season.

6 months ago, I'd have given Sagna a new deal but not now

I'll be honest, I thought my idea of signing Shaw would have been shot down but seen as though money will be tight because we have so many roles to fill, it could be a go

He had a horror double fracture injury. Before it he was flying. I can't remember any issues on fitness before the injury. He's just not getting game time at the minute.

He has lots of niggling injuries. Also, my mate knows him through the work my mate did with the U21s and describes his as 'soft' - you never know though, maybe a bit of maturity could sort that out

Looks like he's available:

Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw wants to leave the club, with Stoke, Crystal Palace and Newcastle keen to sign the 21-year-old. (Daily Star)

Christopher Jullien - Toulouse - French
CB
23 years old
6'5 with a leap like Micah
Good on the ball
Is quick

Good under the radar Vinny replacement
Just checked out a few videos. Really like what I see. Reminds me a bit of Joel Matip. And his long ball is a bit like the German at Bayern who was here for a quick minute.

Will have to see more, but he looks the type.

Assuming Boro go down, and I presume he has another get-out-clause, which he may have had with Villa, I'd be tempted to get Adama Traore. He's damned difficult to knock off the ball, can really carry it through the central midfield when the play is open (and we don't have anyone who can do that), and is certainly quick enough.

I'm sure others will point out glaring problems, but I just sense he'd be worth a punt, and is already used to playing in England. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.