VPN/Proxy servers

Got a good deal with them last July, £27 for standard fibre, upto 39mb but I only consistently get 30mb, I'll look into it when contract runs out mate
Yeah that's okay I guess, you might want to try getting a decent router as well; that might help improve your speeds as the routers they provide are typically awful

I have Nord already and just use the app on each device when i want to.
I have a firestick for Kodi so it might be good to have the router configured to use Nord as you have. But i don't really need the VPN connection for most of my internet usage so i don't want it on for my entire connection to all devices all the time.
Does anyone know for certain if this mini router GL-AR300 could just be added as an extra device on my network and i could configure it for Nord vpn and connect the firestick to it - and leave my existing router running for the rest of the house with full speed internet.

Yeah thats what Ive done. Once set up you should have the option to connect to your regular wifi and the new router one.

Any thoughts on VyprVPN chaps? Been using it for about six months - doesn't seem to slow me down but looks like Amazon video, Netflix and Sky go don't like it.

Any thoughts on VyprVPN chaps? Been using it for about six months - doesn't seem to slow me down but looks like Amazon video, Netflix and Sky go don't like it.
Not many official services like VPN's as they are used to get around geo blocked content a lot
I've never used them, how much are they?

It does look as though emby is the solution in respect of software.

Or any device really that can have these 3rd party apps installed and give you access to a server.

Amazon have no interest in sky or the premier league so the firebox does look as though that's the best option for stability moving forwards, you can add plex and emby to this.

I'd advise people though to pay for a decent VPN. They are cheap if you pay annually and is nothing like what you'd pay sky for a yearly sports package.

Saw that Sky have had a buy out bid from an American Company is it Fox or someone like that. If this goes ahead maybe affiliations may change adversely ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.