Sturgeon wants another referendum

The problem with that is we are out of the EU and our jobs reliant on it are fucked.

If we wouldn't be allowed in then the No would win.

All depends upon cultivating us remaing which us happening.

This will be sorted before the ref,or as I said, yes has no chance.

So we can't wait until after, about the same time would suit me,

Well - in this instance it will just need to be a position of 'tough luck' - simply because there is no scope for a further referendum in Scotland to be held before the completion of the Brexit negotiations

It is not going to happen and no amount of moaning about it is going to change that simple fact

As I have said previously it is a simple fact of 'we are where we are' - not 'Where you might wish us to be'

It really is that simple

Well - in this instance it will just need to be a position of 'tough luck' - simply because there is no scope for a further referendum in Scotland to be held before the completion of the Brexit negotiations

It is not going to happen and no amount of moaning about it is going to change that simple fact

As I have said previously it is a simple fact of 'we are where we are' - not 'Where you might wish us to be'

It really is that simple

As Sammy Johnson once said.

Only but a fool worries about things they cannot change.

We need to wait and see.

As an Englishman I say great let them have their vote and hopefully they say yes. England will be so much richer without them

As an Englishman I say great let them have their vote and hopefully they say yes. England will be so much richer without them

Then why are the people who know that's not the case desperate to keep us twice now?

Surely being royally fucked with Brexit would be the best time if that was true?

As Sammy Johnson once said.

Only but a fool worries about things they cannot change.

We need to wait and see.

Well it will be frustrating wait for you, IMO.

Your chance was in the attempts to undermine the A50 bill with amendments that could ensure that the negotiations could be dragged out forever. Now that ship has sailed you will not find the UK government wanting to add to the list of 'things to be dealt with' this side of the 2020 GE.

Then why are the people who know that's not the case desperate to keep us twice now?

Surely being royally fucked with Brexit would be the best time if that was true?

The UK government needs to represent the UK people and as far as they are concerned there is no desperate desire to 'keep you'.

Take a look at this thread - we are not that desperate to keep you at all - have you really read many - actually any - posts that would demonstrate that we are?

No of course not - quite the opposite

It is only the sections of the Scottish communities that think the world should revolve around them - the 5m tail wagging the 60m dog. No we just think that you should get over yourselves - now is not your turn or time - next year won't we either nor any before 2021 - and the vast majority of UK citizens are totally fine with that

The UK government needs to represent the UK people and as far as they are concerned there is no desperate desire to 'keep you'.

Take a look at this thread - we are not that desperate to keep you at all - have you really read many - actually any - posts that would demonstrate that we are?

It is only the sections of the Scottish communities that think the world should revolve around them - the 5m tail wagging the 60m dog. No we just think that you should get over yourselves - now is not your turn or time - next year won't we either nor any before 2021 - and the vast majority of UK citizens are totally fine with that

Of course I have noticed the desire to tell us to fuck off. It's nearly every post. How we will run up a bigger debt
than Africa. How we will come back begging to be let back and promise not to get drunk and cause fights in shopping centres, blah mc blah.

I'm talking about the people who know the real cost and aren't as keen.

May cannot stop it, it's a manifesto pledge and voted for. You can all say it won't happen until you are blue in the face.

It will happen to coincide with the death flap of Brexit.

May cannot stop it, it's a manifesto pledge and voted for. You can all say it won't happen until you are blue in the face.

It will happen to coincide with the death flap of Brexit.

Cool story bro apart from the critical bit.

May can stop it and she has, for now.

You need permission to hold the referendum, end of.

"FRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOMMM!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.