VPN/Proxy servers

I don't know if anybody else uses this but I use build.io
It costs approx £8.90 for a years subscription and when you have installed it you can download the apps such as Moviebox, Cartoonhd and also one called Live wire which gives you all the Sky and BT sports channels. You can subscribe to Livewire which will give you access to a whole lot more if thats your wish, but just for Skysports and BT Sports it works just fine.

I don't know if anybody else uses this but I use build.io
It costs approx £8.90 for a years subscription and when you have installed it you can download the apps such as Moviebox, Cartoonhd and also one called Live wire which gives you all the Sky and BT sports channels. You can subscribe to Livewire which will give you access to a whole lot more if thats your wish, but just for Skysports and BT Sports it works just fine.
Is it just for Windows mate? Abit like bluestack

That's pretty good, wonder what their log policy is like
They don't store any logs. I've been using them for a couple of months since my ISP started throttling me every time i use acestream or utorrent. Also put it on my dad's laptop as sky had started blocking him, working okay there. We just use acestream on laptops usually for the footy.

sent by carrier pigeon

They don't store any logs. I've been using them for a couple of months since my ISP started throttling me every time i use acestream or utorrent. Also put it on my dad's laptop as sky had started blocking him, working okay there. We just use acestream on laptops usually for the footy.

sent by carrier pigeon

That's pretty good tbh, not bad at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.