Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Glad this twat wasn't at Goodson today, he would have jizzed all over Neville,s face esp at the 4th goal.

MTIAC is totally unbiased, compared to the cockwonble that is Arlo (whoever.....Black ???), who did the commentary for the "biggest game in world football", for NBCSN

At 70 mins, he was willing the ball over the Dipper's line, and, when BigNose equalised, I'm afraid his co-commentator's wife had to be informed that her husband had been drowned in a tsunami of love juice.....pathetic.

At his worst today. Took him 5 seconds to mention us going out of Europe as the players came out, went on to mention it repeatedly, was desperate for Liverpool to score/win, as soon as they came into the game after the first 20 mins went on and on about Liverpool being on top, him and Neville went on and on about us being tired the whole second half, despite us taking the game to Liverpool in the last 20. Biased to fuck.

I repeat my above post

MTIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.